Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Remembering...

Remember this?  And this and this and this?


Last night, I read on facebook that a friend had a sister (hold on, keep following) who had a daughter who suffered a fall and was headed to Primary Childrens' for scans.  It brought back all sorts of emotions and memories and feelings.  Boy oh boy!  I've been thinking about his accident a lot recently as we are approaching his first birthday--crazy!  When I think about how different this upcoming day could have been, I am so eternally grateful for Primary Childrens, for guardian angels, for prayers and faith and modern medicine.
I had to pull up some of his hospital scans this morning after I saw a scan that my friend posted.  




                  We are so very, very blessed!

1 comment:

The Chris and Rebecca Wood Family said...

I've been thinking about the same things as his birthday is approaching. We are all so grateful that he's such a big happy smiling boy here on earth where we can enjoy him. And I am so thankful that I didn't have to go through what you and Mike did! Love you guys! and my nephew.