Sunday, February 12, 2012

Children Museum with Grandma Great

We made our pilgrimage down to visit Grandma and the children's museum this week. It was great fun! If you haven't been down to visit the new Book of Mormon exhibit for kids, it it awesome!  I loved the last exhibit they had, but this one is even better!  We had such a great time--! I only wish I had gotten more pictures!
We met up with Becky and the kiddos, parked, and rode the train up to temple square. This always gives me heart palpitations--loading 6 kids, 2 strollers, diaper bags, coats, selves....it's a bit intense. Luckily, I have found that people all over are kind and generous and there is always someone willing to help. Bless their souls.
We found Grandma at her work and met all her fellow missionaries. We enjoyed lunch at 'the COB' and Grandma treated all the kiddos to cookies. The walk across temple square was chilly for my wimpy boys, but it was great once we got to museum.
Thanks Grandma and Becky for the great day! Let's do it again soon!!



No comments: