Saturday, February 25, 2012

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch...

A HUGE shout out to my parents and Jillisa and Austin who watched our kiddos while we were gone.  It was such a great thing to be able to go--and to not worry one bit.  Thank you, thank you for loving them and taking such good care of them! All this week the kids have asked where 'Aunt Bom-Qui-Qui' is, and 'Can we go to Grandma's?'

First off, Katelyn got a haircut. This was perfect timing because Katelyn had been sad all day that we were leaving--and knowing that she got to go see Aunt Bom-Qui-Qui at work and get her hair done like Rapunzel softened the blow. And it's so stinkin' cute!! We are almost all grown out from the haircut she gave herself a few months ago! :)



At one point, I got a text from Jilli that said, "Rub a Dub Dub!" I responded..."Fun! Bathtime is our favorite!" 



She responded with this, about 5 minutes later:  "Not anymore..."


 After the poop, I think there was a fair bit of divide and conquer amongst my little monsters.  They had a great time, all the same, and I am sure grateful they were willing to take them!











No comments: