Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Quilting...

I'm itching to make a new quilt--I'm thinking one for Katelyn's bed.  Should I make two?  I may wait until the baby is born so I know if I'm going to want two, but I really want to make one now.  
I was originally thinking squares, but I'm liking the stripes. And I really wanted something with lots of different textures--you know, fuzzy, quilted, maybe a patch or two or terry cloth...what do you think?  Anybody got any great patterns or options?

I like this one...


and this one...
How about this one?



This one is cool--love the texture!

I'm thinking purple and pink, but I like these colors too...
 This one is snazzy!


I've got these purple stripe drapes that I LOVE, and her room is currently painted a perfect yellow and a bright white....got any ideas?

2 comments:

Joela said...

The Abigail one is my favorite!! I have 7 quilts to make if you want!!! Love you!

Brielle said...

you could make my memory quilt with all of my old shirts and things!! that would be soooo fun! :) maybe we should plan a weekend when you can help me at least love you! i like them all ps.