Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 12...Something you are OCD about...

Ummm, believe it or not, this was tough to come up with.  (And if you can come up with something off the top of your head, I guess I don't hold it together as well as I thought!).  
Among other things, something I'm OCD about is ANTS IN MY HOUSE.  Just in case you were wondering, they are NOT invited!  Anywhere--not just the kitchen or pantry, but anywhere!  I make Mike spray the foundation and house every spring, and I go absolutely hay-wire when I find them inside.  They are not welcome!  I have a happy memory of Mike helping to banish some sugar ants while we lived in Texas.  It was night, it was dark, and he helped me follow their trail through the wall and then to the outside, where we killed the little buggers!  Ha, ha, ha! (Insert evil laugh here!)

Red ants, black ants, sugar ants--die!


  And, for all you Texans...remember this ad?  It's the BEST!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man, fire ants!!...On my top five list of reasons never to live in Texas again!

Holly Strong said...

I do have to say my favorite thing you told me that you are OCD about is light at night. I think of you most nights when Davis turns the fan on and the little blue light starts a shinin'. It bugs me but not like you!!! LOL