Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oh What Do You Do in the Wintertime?

We've had fun the past little bit...we've hit up the Treehouse a few more times, gone up to Logan to play in the snow, and hit up Ogden's dinosaur museum--thanks to a great Groupon deal.  
We're happy the sun has been out this week as it's been dreary and cold--I think we either need a few feet of snow, or spring to come!


Katelyn and Michael, making snow angels.  Michael is her favorite friend--and his mom is one of my favorite friends! How sweet it that!!  With baby number 3 my two best friends, from forever, and I will all have a set of kiddos 4 months or less apart.  How fabulous is that!?!   




Josh at the Treehouse--he loves this sword and the stone.  Does he try to pull it out?  No, he tries to eat it! (Him, and 47 thousand other children! It's a wonder he's healthy!)


At the dinosaur park.  We got a smokin' deal on a season pass, and although it's going to be much more pleasant in the summer, it wasn't too bad this week.  We hit it up with Holly and her kids (Mike's cousin-in-law, whom we love!) and it was great!  Thanks groupon!


Ah! Don't eat me (the children don't look too fazed...)

 Katelyn LOVED this pink dinosaur--maybe we'll have to find a copy of the flintstones to watch...
 Daddy and Joshy on the slide...

In other news, I went to the chiropractor yesterday--I knew I liked going, but I'm sold!  Even if it means I'm going to go through our whole Flex Spending Account before the baby arrives, it's SO worth it!  I slept better last night then I have in weeks, and I don't have to be a gimp for the first 20 steps after I start walking.  It's heavenly!  Sciatic nerve...take that!

We also had a showing today on our house in Texas.  The first one since the 2nd week of Christmas.  This whole thing has been horribly awful and frustrating--and so this was a heavenly blessing of hope.  It's hard not to question Heavenly Father about His timing on this one...!

No comments: