Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Flash Back...

I lost my camera long ago--so sad! (and can I tell you the guilt I have had that I don't have any video footage of the Josh?  Lame parent I am!)--but it has again been found! :)  I'm NOT going to lose it again (this is the 2nd time, he, he!).  Anyway,  enjoy some sunny pictures of some of our events of last summer.  I didn't realize how drizzly it looks outside until I looked at these pictures and saw the sun.  Come on sun...come back!

My best guess is that these happened in May and June.  And I love seeing all these Zoo pictures.  I was beginning to doubt if we used our Zoo pass enough, but it looks like we have used it a lot! We've got six more months before it expires and we re-new, so if it would warm up just a bit... :)


 Check out his pants--yes, those would be Katelyn's pants.  Apparently it was cold and I came ill prepared!  Katelyn has similar evidence.



 Katelyn with Michael and Thomas--our favorite people!




 Katelyn and Cousin Aly--these two are thick as thieves and just as mischievous!






Memorial Day at Katy's grave (sorry, I don't remember the spelling, although I remember it's different than normal)




 The gardener--he is ALREADY counting down the days until this season starts again.



 My little Bugs Bunny--isn't he so cute?!


 At the Zoo again, with Aunt Linda.  Wouldn't this have been June-ish?  Maybe July?




1 comment:

Eric Williams said...

you spelled Katy right, just like in TX.