Thursday, January 6, 2011

26 Weeks and Counting...

We had our 'big' ultrasound today.  I found out I'm 26 weeks and 5 days (for all of you who keep asking how far I am and I can't tell you....).  Thankfully, things looked good.  Kidneys, heart chambers, ventricles, brain, lips...all the things you worry about.  For some reason I had worried that we'd get into our appointment and find something wrong, but everything looks good! :)  Whew!  Right on track for an early April delivery and although I'm smaller then I have been with my other two pregnancy's, the baby still has the potential to be huge--oh joy! :)  
Oh, and no word on the gender either....you'll all just have to wait! :)  



1 comment:

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

aww I love little profile ones! I didn't get one with Liam and it really bums me out :P