Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 15...A person you would love to switch places with for a day...

Ever think you didn't realize how good you had it?  

I would trade places with this person for a day...








Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my life...but--to trade for a day?  I'd trade me... 

the
working at Deseret Book
late nights
early mornings
door-bell ditching cookies
car decorating
road trip taking
living on Top Ramen and Cheddar Bacon Chips
library studying
dreaming of my Mr. Wonderful
Stake Activities Committee Chair
6 roommates, two bathroom sharing 
skinny
version of me.

Just for a day.  Or maybe two... :)

2 comments:

Mal Mecham said...

Even though I'm still kind of that version (not having any kids and all), I have days where I'd go back. Remember how we had that water fight at 3:00 am? :)

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

Oh my goodness, I know right? One time me and my roommates threw a watermelon out of a window. Once you're married there just is never a time when you go...hey let's throw a watermelon out of a window just because we can and it not seem just like a psycho thing to do. When you live with a bunch of silly girls though, it seems kind of silly NOT to throw a watermelon out a window.