Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 7 and 8...A picture of someone you've been close to for a long time and your favorite quote.

This quote has been on my fridge for years.  I love it!

"Service changes people.  It refines, purifies, gives a finer perspective, and brings out the best in each one of us. It gets us looking outward instead of inward.  It prompts us to consider others needs ahead of our own.  Righteous service is the expression of true charity, such as the Savior showed."
-Derek A. Cuthbert


And these ladies have been close to my heart for years...I love them!



(After we have these babies, ladies...it's time for an updated picture! This is the last one I've got!)

1 comment:

Stephanie Hancock said...

Made me tear up seeing all these pictures! Can you believe it's been so many years? Hope we get lots more!