Friday, October 31, 2008

The Project This Week...

I admit it. I'm a dumpster diver! :)
People in Texas get rid of some really great stuff. I guess it's because they aren't frugal and resourceful Mormons, they get rid of stuff that can be fixed. And I happened to be find one of these great pieces of "garbage" on the side of the road! Check it out!!

Before--not too bad, actually, but it didn't match

After--Cuteness!
I refinished Katelyn's desk a month or so ago. They match!


Katelyn's room is coming along nicely. Decorating her huge room is lower on the budget, but we've been doing some things here and there. When it's all beautiful and done with yellow and beadboard, it will be SO cute! Until then, it's still cute! :)



1 comment:

BeccaBelle26 said...

Very cute! I would love to learn how you do it. I can't wait to see what her room looks like when you get it all put together!