Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm a Winner!!


So, here's a shout out to KILT country, my favorite country station here in Houston. (Seriously, it really is the best one around...the other one advertises that it is more liked, but it's not my favorite!) I won, I won, I won!! I've been trying all month to win their current contest, and I finally did! What did I win...

$500 BUCKS! Wahoo!



We should be responsible and spend it on things like debt and the such, but we're going to buy stuff for the garden and decorating and get a freezer. Yeah!

Good luck to all of you...you could be the next winner! :)

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Congratulations! That is a pretty sizable winning. Enjoy the extra cash!

Glen & Kat said...

I can't believe you finally won--I guess that persistence paid off. Congratulations!

BeccaBelle26 said...

Yay!!! Make my brother help you spend it on decorating- you are the one who did all the work to win the money. Or you could use it to buy my Christmas present. Probably you should spoil Katelyn just a little too.