Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conference Weekend-



One more post today...
We headed to San Antonio for Conference Weekend. It was a special treat to get to spend Conference Weekend with family again!
Wasn't Conference great? It started off with an awesome Relief Society Conference and just got better from there. I loved Sister Daltons talk, and with me being in Young Womens now it had a special pull on my heart. I hope my girls were listening--we'll go over it again, I'm sure, even if they were! I also really appreciated President Eyrings' talk on unity. It's something we are really working towards in YW's. It was a very uplifting and relaxing weekend (too relaxing, maybe. I'll admit I fell asleep at times!). Can't wait until next April!
During Priesthood Session us girls dropped Dee off at the airport and then headed to Bass Pro Shop for some deliciously huge dessert and touring of the fishes and animals. Katelyn loved it! And so did our tummies!
Thanks for the great weekend! We're so glad to have you so close! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been having so much fun! So many trips!

I changed my blog addi to:

www.simplyjandme.blogspot.com

Joela said...

so it looks like katelyn gets her amazing looks from her amazingly sexy aunt.. its just so clear!! hahahah

love you tons! brielle

Andrew said...

I hereby tag Mike in return.

http://baughfam.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html