Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy Eights...

I was tagged (I love this tagging thing!) Thanks Cass!

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch...
Bones
The Office
Charmed
Jon and Kate, Plus 8
House
Good Eats
Burn Notice
Battlestar Galactica

8 Favorite Restaurants
The Olive Garden
Chili's
Applebees
Mimi's Cafe
Red Robin
The Spaghetti Factory
Subway
Cold Stone

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
Refinished Katelyn's shelf
Vacuumed the whole house
Made a yummy new-recipe dinner
Watched Good Eats with Mike
Blogged
Searched for free stuff on Craigslist and Freecycle
Read books with Katelyn
Slept :)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
Decorating my bedroom and the gameroom
Our Young Women and Excellence evening
Elena coming home so we can start more projects
Buying a Vinyl Lettering machine
Our Halloween Party
The Garden to grow
Thanksgiving
Christmas

8 Things on My Wish List
A date with Mike
Money to decorate with
A trip to Utah (or maybe a house there...? :)
A trip to Hawaii
A Vinyl Lettering machine
A date at Six Flags
Katelyn to stop living in destructo mode
To lose 20 pounds

8 People I'm Tagging
Andrew
Elena
Steph
Christine
Rachel
Melanie
Emily
Kat

Have a lovely Thursday!

1 comment:

Glen & Kat said...

Loved it! P.S. I stole a couple of your answers :)