Monday, May 28, 2012

What a weekend!

Whew!!  What a weekend!  We made it...to functionality, that is.  I knew all along we wouldn't get to 'pretty' yet--there are still hours and hours of work to go, but we got function back in our kitchen so hooray for eating real dinner instead of pizza!
A HUGE thanks to:

Mom--for hours and hours of work
Dad--for hours and hours of work
Kasey--for hours and hours of work
Kyron--for hours and hours inhaling insulation while doing work
Jillisa--for hours and hours of kid help, and work
Chelsi--for hours and hours of letting Kasey come, and for a yummy dinner complete with the biggest burgers I've ever see, and for the good idea of support for my range decor.
Austin--for sharing Jilli and hours and hours of work
Rebecca and Mike--for watching my kiddos-ALL DAY-even my mama's boy Luke!
Jenny and Seth--for watching my kiddos as a surprise and thereby exponentially increasing our productivity and for letting us use your oven.

And a huge, huge, huge thank you to my sweet hubby.  You're brains, brawns, and patience make you the BEST project buddy I could ask for! Whoop!!

Before:


After our weekend--where we literally ripped apart our entire kitchen, then put it back together again... (man, I wish I had taken this picture from the other side of the room, to get the better comparison.  Just appease me--it was a lot of work! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Hancock said...

That looks amazing! Even without the pretty phase yet! Glad you got to do it!