Monday, May 14, 2012

Easter...

So, remember way back when, Easter?  I'm finally getting around to putting these pictures up. We had a great Easter--full of Church, Christ, and Candy.  (The three BEST C's!).  I made the kids' outfits this year. The boys turned out CUTE (but the suspenders were too big and I didn't have time to fix them), Katelyn's was not as cute, but...I'm learning. And it was cheap.  So it's all good! :)






(I don't know how much editing these pictures had, but I would bet not much. Check out his eyes--really, in real life, they are THAT pretty!)

If forgot my camera on Easter, so luckily for me my TALENTED photographer sister had her camera and snapped a few quick pictures for me.  Much better then I could have done myself.
  Check her out if you want a great photographer!

No comments: