Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Little Moments

I saw a life flight helicopter today...it gave me 'heart palpitations' like it always does. 
 And it quickly whisks me away to another time and place, another awful feeling and place, another awful night.  And it reminds me of my many blessings--like it always does.  And reminds me how lucky we are.  And how loved.  And how blessed.  
It reminds me that somebody, somewhere, is having the worse day of their life.  And I always say a little prayer for that family, for that mother, for that baby (cuz, no matter the age, we all are our mothers babies.)
Sure love my little Luken.  Sure glad to see life flight helicopters--even with the heart palpitations.  They remind me to hold my family a little bit closer.





4 comments:

Kristi said...

Thought of you when I went to IKEA yesterday!

Deanna said...

You're gonna make me cry. What a reminder of what's really important.

Joela said...

So grateful every day that Luke's life flight turned out a little boy who is flying fullsteam through his life! Love love love you Luken Guken!!

Joela said...

So grateful every day that Luke's life flight turned out giving us a little boy who flies full-throttle through his little life! Love love love you Luken McGuken!!