Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

I had a birthday, shout hooray!! :)

Turned the big 28 this year.  Fun.  I feel like I'm almost to the point where I will be in a conversation about age where somebody (seemingly my age) won't look at me and say..."Ha, ha, ha.  You're SO young?!?"  Not a bad thing, I suppose, but maybe that will stop this year! :)
My birthday was mostly good, with a whole lot of barfing.  Spent the day hanging out--I decided birthdays on the weekend are better, next year I'm just going to skip my weekday birthday and celebrate on Saturday--and then Mike made my favorite dinner and we had cake and ice cream.  I was sick from about 4 on, but faked it pretty good until party people left.  Thereupon, I went to bed to spend the night 'tossing cookies'.  Lovely.  Welcome to 28th. By puking 28 times.  (no, not really, but it felt like it!).  Katelyn started throwing up half way through the night too, so then I spent the night worrying that we had food poisoned everybody (looks like we didn't, but that would have been AWFUL!)!
So, we'll just mark this birthday as completed, check and check.  Next please?









No comments: