Tuesday, April 7, 2015

March

I'm playing catch-up, once again!  But I'm only a few days behind this time, instead of months.  Bravo! :)

I cannot believe the amazing weather we have had this winter.  March is often cold, wet, and full of snow--but this March has been mostly sun, warmth, and dry.  It's going to make for a hot, hot, fire ridden summer, I'm sure, but it has sure been a mild and lovely winter and and spring!

Enjoy the photo dump! :)

Grandma Great took the big kids to the Symphony.  I got to hang out with the little boys for an hour or so while we waited for it to be over. It was so great. I look forward to next year when we won't be on a Kindergarten schedule and just have these two--plus a baby lump that won't cause much stress. It should be a good year. :)


Katelyn has decided glasses are cool. These go to one of her stuffed animals, but they fit, so she's taken to wearing them! Silly girl!

We enrolled Luke in the same excema study that Josh is in. I told him he didn't look happy in this picture, and he told me that he wasn't happy.  Ha, ha. Silly kid.  We hope the cream works for him. 

Spring break was a success. I think this is the only week my whole pregnancy that I have felt good AND the kids have been out of school. We lived it up. :)  Monday for FHE we rode the train to Salt Lake and walked around Temple Square to see the flowers. They were beautiful! The kids had fun.






 


Tuesday was Luke's birthday. We went to the Zoo to celebrate. It was grand fun.  We love our Zoo pass and look forward to using it more this summer.  We just renewed our mega pass, so who wants to join us!?










Wednesday we went to Antelope Island. It ended up being more driving then I was anticipating, but we saw lots of Buffalo (no babies though... :( ) and deer on our drive so that made it fun. We got to bring one of Katelyn's friends with us and that was great.  They have this ranch you can visit and play at--we loved it.





We got a basketball hoop this month. The kids have been having fun playing with Daddy with it.

We participated in our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. It's always fun and I feel grateful to have such fun friends who include everyone.  Mike had the day off so it was good odds for him--one Mike to about 30 women. Ha, ha!
We love playing with our neighbors down the street!
Making bread with Daddy on Sunday morning is a favorite activity!


Katelyn is trying to earn money to buy a microscope.  One day she decided to have a fruit sale--her prices were steep, but she made some money!  Anybody want to donate to her cause?

And now, we've made it to April! NEXT MONTH we will welcome the littlest Miss here and I can finally get back to me.  I feel like I am really missing the boat lately and only operating at half--but I'm trying to remember to cut myself some slack.  This years' lame Conference prep and Easter does not define me--unless you take it to mean that 'pregnant me' isn't fully up to the 'regular me'--which is EXACTLY true! But, growing a baby is hard work...plus selling a house (which, thus far, has been full of more downs than ups!).  Next Conference we will do better. Next Easter we will do better.  This year...we did okay. :)  Seven weeks left today...time to dig deep! :)

No comments: