Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Birthday Luke!

My favorite little Luke FINALLY turned 4!! He was so excited!!  Some days he seems so much older to me then his 4 year old self: he's a great talker and has an incredible imagination.  With him and Josh being so close in age he hangs out with the older crowd almost exclusively.  Makes for a very mature little 4 year old.  I am convinced Heavenly Father made him this way so that I wouldn't worry about his development (due to his accident) at all. And I don't.  Nothing slows this kid down and all those neural pathways are working in proper order!!






Luke wanted a 'Chewbacca' birthday and it didn't disappoint!  All things Chewy--a costume, a stuffed animal, a 'How to Speak Wookie' book, Pez dispensers, and more.  We also upgraded his bike, and he got all sorts of ball/mitts/toys...but they sort of paled in comparison to the costume.  Oh well!!  What a crazy great kid we've got!
 Sure love him!










No comments: