Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Approaching the End...

We are just about at the end of this pregnancy.  I swear, each day is worse then the last and I am more and more ready to get back to myself!!  33 weeks this week, and at my next Dr. appointment I'm going to see if we can't get an induction scheduled and get this baby an eviction date!!


I'm looking and feeling smaller then I remember being with the boys, which probably means this little lady will be smaller then her brothers (I'm okay with that...don't have much desire for any more 9 pound babies!).  Unfortunately, I must also be carrying her different cuz I have all sorts of different pain then I remember having before.  My back hurts all day, everyday, and has for weeks now--but I'm grateful that pre-term labor hasn't started yet and I'm not having contractions all day long like I have had at this point previously.

This little lady is a major mover. In the past, to be honest, I haven't really enjoyed a moving-kicking-crazy baby.  Who likes being poked and prodded and jiggled all day long?  Not me! ;)  But, I gratefully admit that this pregnancy I have come to appreciate and even enjoy those little movements--all. day. long.  I have had too many friends and family recently who have struggled with infertility, miscarriages, stillbirths, or unhealthy babies that I have a new appreciation for this pregnancy. I'm thankful for that.  I try not to think about all the things that can go wrong--I sometimes get panicky when I think about how the odds are against me. My prayer of late has been that I will have the spiritual ears to hear and know if something is wrong--and what I should do about it--and if not, that I will have the strength to come through whatever is supposed to happen.  I know that Heavenly Father has a kind and merciful plan--so in my moments of worry and fear I just try to remember that!

In the meantime, we are spending our days with a heating pad and too much TV.  I'm glad for the good weather as the kids get to spend a ton of time outside playing with friends, and I get to spend time in the front yard with a book.  Lots of reading getting done around here! ;)

No comments: