Monday, August 4, 2014

Family Pictures

Knowing we were spending time at the beach while in Texas, I had dreams of getting great family pictures on the beach.  Well...those great family pictures must happen on some other beach, because they did NOT happen for us!  The wind, the sand, the pooping seagulls, the water...did I mention the wind?  Thankfully, it was mostly all fun, so no harm-no foul! :)




 
Mom and Dad tried their hand at pictures...did I mention the wind?








Before we left on our Texas vacation, I spent an afternoon and took some pictures of the kiddos. I need to go again and try to get some better ones of Josh-man, but the rest turned out so great! Love my cute kidlets!

Don't you love how pictures can so easily make you forget the crazy kiddos they can be--?  All I want to do is squish these little munchlets when I look at these pictures...I forget the poop on the floor, the hours of nightime crying, the tantrums and fighting and crying and whining and sass.  

So glad to have these pictures! ;)










 











No comments: