Monday, August 4, 2014

End of School.







I'm super behind--but we have had SUCH a great summer I can't just skip over it.  So, here we go!!

Katelyn finished school. First grade.  Can you believe it? I can't. I have memories from first grade--even more from second.  And now my little darling is all done with first grade and headed to second.  It's crazy to my brain!

Katelyn loved school and did so well.  She mastered reading, is just like her Daddy at math (read, awesome!), and really needs help on spelling.  I hope that she is kind and helpful and obedient, and teachers tell me she is.  We are working on learning how to resolve friend drama and girl stress--but I guess that's all par for the course!






Mrs. Noyce (Homeroom Teacher  and Math)

Mrs. Cawley (Science and Writing)

Mrs. Stringham (Reading and Social Studies)

No comments: