Monday, August 18, 2014

Back To School

Would you believe it!  Back to School already!! 

Our school starts back early--and I'm a big fan! I was a bit bummed to miss the daytime fun at the Davis county fair this year, but other then that, it's been so nice to have school already going!  

Miss Katelyn is in 2nd grade this year.  Mrs. Noyce moved up a grade, so she has the same homeroom teacher again. Hooray!  

Mr. Josh-Man is in Kindergarten.  I've debated about putting him in all summer, as he is probably the VERY youngest kiddo in his class, but in the end we decided to give it a go.  I hope we don't regret it! ;)  I guess the good thing is that Kindergarten is not actually required, so if it's a flop we can just pull him out in a week or so. But...so far, so good. 


Love my sassy (but only sometimes) girl!

So excited!!



What a sweet boy! 

Also, SO excited!!


I sure hope she looks out for him!  Can't believe they are big enough to head out to school!



Josh is in afternoon Kindergarten. Mike couldn't get the day off, but Mom was nice enough to watch my boys so I could take him for his first day. He did so great--not even a second of nerves or tears.  I was impressed!  He's in a class of a whole bunch of boys--and it turns out there is a kid with his same name. He thought that was awesome--I hope he always thinks that is awesome! ;)




 

1 comment:

Katherine and Brian said...

I love reading your blog! You truly are super mom. You still teach me so much. I love all of these wonderful pictures of your kids. I saw your good news on Facebook and didn't get a chance to say congrats! I'm thrilled for you.