Sunday, October 17, 2010

Josh Walks!!

As promised...here is a video (or maybe two or three!)  I was getting a bit worried that he wasn't walking yet--isn't the 2nd sibling supposed to walk quicker since they are trying to keep up with sibling number 1?  But...he finally did it!  I love have a walker again!! No more crawlers in this house--at least for a bit! :)

I love this first one...for months now, Josh would walk if he was holding Katelyn's hand.  It wasn't quick, but it was something.  He LOVES his sister!


And finally, on his own!  He's improved a lot over the last two weeks...I wouldn't say that walking is his most preferred mode of transportation, but he's getting there!




(Anybody know how to turn these around?  I thought I had it going the right way, but it didn't seem to work...)

No comments: