Saturday, May 23, 2009

Here's what we've been up to...


So, to start off...this made my whole day.  We're living off food storage, which--don't get me wrong--we're grateful for, but which doesn't provide much by way of fresh fruit.  It's been killing me to see all the fresh, yummy watermelon that we're not eating!  So, I just about went crazy with excitement when we stepped out into the garage and saw this beautiful piece of produce! 



I have my guesses as to who so generously gifted us this fabulous thing, and I'm so thankful!!



And, the big news, in case you hadn't heard...we're making the move to Utah!  Our goal is to get the house up on the rental market starting June 1, with hopes that the house will be rented by July 1.  We are still going to Deanna's wedding in Utah (yeah!!) June 2-16, and then we'll be back to wait for the house to rent.  It will be quick, and not entirely painless, but hopefully good!

To answer the questions...we don't actually have a job lined up yet.   We have some awesome leads, some great contacts and some fabulous recruiters...and a whole lot of faith.  We feel like this is the best decision for our family, and we know that the Lord will provide the perfect thing for us...we're just praying that it's sooner rather then later!

Anywho...time to veg for the night.  This packing while pregnant thing is pretty tiring!  I'm just glad I have Mike home to help!! :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I was wondering after that email you sent earlier this week to the ward. It seems like you just moved here! : ) (I know it's been about a year though, right?)

I'm sure the Lord will watch over you and your family. We'll miss you though.

Kristi said...

I can so relate Mindy! We moved here too last summer without a job yet! It will work out. You guys are awesome and things will work out for you! We'll have to get together after you move out here:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the watermelon! I understand how nummy something like that can be when you've wanted it so badly! And so excited you guys are making the move back to Utah! Good luck with moving though! Tough stuff while you're pregnant- we just did it mid-may... did I tell you that? So sorry about the TL website- we've always got something huge going. Do you want me to finish- not that I'm so good that way- or are you guys not going to do TL anymore now that you're coming back to Utah?