Sunday, May 3, 2009

Katelyn's Easter Dress



So, we're a bit past Easter...but she wore her dress again today so I thought I'd throw up a few pictures of the goober.  None of them are great--we're in the fun stage where Katelyn is the cutest thing ever in person, but makes strange faces on camera...let alone getting the girl to sit still!  Anyway...it gives you an idea!  It was fun to make--I think I've mastered the pattern now.  This dress is much better than when I tried to make it last year! :)

This one is from today--notice her rosy cheeks from the day at the beach yesterday! And notice the stack of shoes behind her...no matter how many times a day I put our shoes away (which, let's be honest, I've stopped doing cuz bending that much is just too much work!), she gets them all out again and wears them all over the house! Start them young!

Like I said...sitting still?  Ha~! :)

No comments: