Friday, March 20, 2009

We love the Library


Katelyn and I have been going to the Library on Wednesday mornings for story time.  Each week is a new letter of the alphabet, and we've been having so much fun!  Sometimes after story time we have a picnic lunch, and sometimes they have special guests come to visit...like this last week.  'R' is for Reptile!

They had special visitors come to see the kids...snakes, alligators, and turtles, oh my!  Katelyn loved it!  And to make things even better, Daddy got to come with us as it was his spring break.  I forgot my camera, but thanks to Kadens' mom, we have some cute pictures!


Snakes


The turtle
Another snake--the host called this snake 'cute.'  I'm not so sure about that! 
Another snake
And a baby alligator!  

Katelyn was so brave.  I suppose she didn't have any reason to be scared, but she was holding all the little critters.  At the end they asked for parent volunteers to hold the animals and watch while the kids came around to see the animals again.  Mike got to hold the alligator! It was so neat!  We had a great time!


Loves!

3 comments:

Grandma Rozla said...

Boy is she brave! Just the pictures creep me out. Oh the innocence of babies! You are lookin good girl!

Anonymous said...

well I love the Strawberry pictures, but I HATE snakes, you are pretty brave to be that close! Looks like you guys are having so much fun!

Joela said...

What a cute family you are. You are doing such fun things and making the absolute most of these years! No regrets! You guys are awesome!