Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursdays Thoughts and Things...

Thursdays Thoughts and Things

**Katelyn has been a wild, wild, wild, wild woman the last few days.  She runs around the house, around the library, around the store dancing, prancing, doing somersaults, clapping, singing, twirling.  It's very cute, but very exhausting since she also chose this week to not want to take any naps...whew!

**I'm grateful this week for the fact that we are not a one car family anymore (well, we are currently, but not usually).  Our truck has been in the shop this week, and the sharing of a car is interesting.  I don't mind taking Mike to work, or picking him up...it's the remembering to shuffle the car seat (like if I'm going somewhere with a friend) that is tricky!

**I'm headed to Hobby Lobby this morning to buy some matte board to finish a vinyl lettering project.  It is going to be so awesome!  I'll post it when I'm finished.

**I'm trying to decided how to decorate my upstairs family room.  I think I'm going to write into all the decorating shows and see if someone can't give me any help...I'm stumped!

**I realized that this 2nd baby doesn't have his/her ultrasound pictures up yet.  Tsk, tsk!  Guess it's true that first babies get all the attention! :)

**We thought we lost our camera...but I found it yesterday! This is happy and sad, because we were actually really looking into buying a new, nicer one...like a Nikon.  Bummer...

No comments: