Thursday, April 3, 2008

I started a fun new thing!! I've started to digital scrapbook, and to practice I'm making a book for Katelyn's birthday! A fun ABC book--I only have a few pages done so far, and here they are! In the end, if I play my cards right, everything should rhyme and be SO cute! Enjoy!



Here's the A page...



And the C page... (it appears that it didn't transfer over completely...there is not supposed to be that blue strip along the bottom...)



The D page (see how 'C' and 'D' rhyme!?)



And the M page! So cute!

3 comments:

Grandma Rozla said...

Mindy, I love that! I'm still working on the whole digital thing - It's frustrating me but maybe I'll try again! Good luck with it.

Anonymous said...

MINDY! I decided to take a shot in the dark and see if you guys had a blog! I can't get over how beautiful katelyn is! And she's already so big!! I can't wait to get updated on what you guys have been up to! Our family has a blog as well:
www.djonesandcrew.blogspot.com
I'll send you an invite (it's private).
FYI: I also found ashlee (murray) a little while ago- you'll have to check out her blog from my page!
love ya!
Sorry- but Katelyn really is SOOO cute, I just had to get that out!!

Holly Strong said...

That is so cool!!! Where do you do it (internet?) I would love to do something fun like that. Send me some info! (Like I have time for it..LOL)