Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy New Cell Phone Satisfaction!




So--we got new cell phones!! I don't think it's probably safe to give out our new numbers over the internet, so I'll send an e-mail later with all of our new info! We were planning on getting a family plan (upgrade from one cell phone to 2!) when we moved so that we could get local numbers, but our plans just happened to come about quicker then we thought...ever accidentally let your baby chew/slobber/gnaw on your cell phone? Yeah, it doesn't work so well afterwards!!
Anywho--we're both pretty excited and dorky about our new phones--and it's been fun to take lots of pictures and then upload them! So enjoy a short visual walk-through of our day!!

The first picture taken with my new phone! Cute Katelyn, of course!


Eating Worms (not really, it's stir-fry!)

At the Cub Scouts Hockey Game!

A favorite picture--sweet sleeping baby!

And the morning after--thanks Aunt Meg for the cute PJ's!

Yeah for a whole Sunday with Dad home!! Wahoo for Stake Conference!


We love you all!!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Happy new cell phones. Now, I have Mike's new #, but I am sure I will need yours too Mindy. Hook a brother up!!