Sunday, April 15, 2012

We love the Zoo!

So, since the weather has improved that last couple of weeks, we have headed to the zoo...a lot. We love it!!  We usually have a break down by the end (I stopped bringing my double stroller and Josh gets a bit pooped by the time we are done), but that is the beauty of a zoo pass...short visits to the zoo.  I don't ever feel like I have to spend 8 hours there to 'get my money's worth.'
The animals are a lot more active when it's cool outside, but because we have gone so many times we get to see something else neat every time we are there.  I have yet, however, to see the Tigers in the water.  It's on my bucket list! (I'm afraid I may just have to camp out at the zoo the see it happen!) We love the Zoo!! Anybody want to be our summer Zoo buddies?


 The kids love getting maps at the Zoo. I've got dozens of these things...so much for 'being green!'
 We love the carousal, and the train.  Fun!




Luke's first monkey pictu.re..didn't really cooperate, but...! 




Cousin Zoo Day

 Such good buddies!  Love it!
 Being 'china ladies' (whatever a China lady is!)


 This is Katelyn's "VERY FAVORITE PART" of the zoo!



No comments: