Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Update!

I've been tagged by my sista', and Luke is going to have a birthday this weekend, so I had better quickly update before I check those two posts off my list! (Sorry Jilli!)  We've had fun this month---lovin' our nice weather and daylight savings time (which means my kiddos sleep in longer~! Yeah!).

We have been spending lots of time at the park.  Yeah for outside!! One night we swung past the gas station to get gas and a redbox and decided to buy a treat and head to the park.  On a side note, I think that every picture I have of Luke he is eating something!! It's the only way I can get him to hold still long enough to snap a shot! :)









We had an outside picnic on one of the first warm-ish days of the year.  As my sister, Brielle, pointed out when she saw this picture...oh no! Luke is getting away!  The story of my life! :) (I went visiting teaching yesterday with all three...to one particular lady, never again in my life will I take them all!  It was a joke!)

  
We've also been sick...lame!  The kids all got some narly bug that gave them really high fevers for 4 days and then they were fine.  Me?  STREP!  Man alive...that thing kicked my hiney!  I've never had it before--and I never want it again.  Seriously, I could swallow for 10 days--and that was on medication.  I have reached my sick quota for the year...I'm done~!

See what I mean? Eating--notice the foot.  Silly dude!

We cleaned out our front flower beds and trimmed the trees.  Katelyn and Josh decided they were beavers. Here is Katelyn with her very best beaver faces...silly girl!


More posts to follow, I'm sure, but at least I'm all caught up now!! :)

No comments: