Monday, January 16, 2012

Agency--

Katelyn got to give a talk yesterday.  She rocked it!!  So proud of my little girl!! :)

Sorry for the screaming in the background...! Here is our last run through before church.  In case you can't hear past the Luke-ness monster, Here's what she says...

"Agency means we get to choose.  Heavenly Father and Jesus are happy when we make good choices. Heavenly Father and Jesus are sad when we make bad choices.  I can make good choices when I go to church. I can make good choices when I serve. I can make good choices when I pray.  Heavenly Father and Jesus want me to Choose the Right."



She and another little girl in her class were fabulous--each giving their part mostly unaided (I held the pictures up; Millie's mom pointed to each line of the scripture).  It's amazing what the little tiny people are capable of! :)

No comments: