Sunday, July 17, 2011

Camping With Family At Perception Park

We've had a lot of fun playing outside in the nice weather--swimming, bike riding, neighborhood block parties, and camping trips!  We hit up Perception Park up by Pineview and had a fabulous weekend with my family. We're headed out camping again this weekend and can't wait!  This park was hard to get into, but awesome! I would highly, highly recommend it! :)

Get ready for loads of pictures...and family, I need copies of YOURS! :)  (And from the 4th of July too...please?!)
 Cooking with Grandpa

 Ky and I...sexy nose shot! :)


 My sweet Luken...the bumbo is my new favorite friend! I get 20 minutes of happy, alone Luke when he sits in the this thing...20 minutes folks!  Whoop!!



 Playing games...

 Chil-laxin in the hammock

 Kasey and Chelsi brought up fourwheelers and shotguns--SUPER fun!! 

 



 Kasey and Auklin

 Mom and the Craven grandbabies

 Mike took Katelyn fishing...they didn't catch anything, but had LOTS of fun!


Jilli and Austin


 Watch out! She's going to get you...

 More gaming

 Josh LOVED the water...most times, he could be found doing this




1 comment:

Meg Williams said...

Can you email me a copy of the pic of Mike and Katelynn heading off to fish? I'm working on a photo collage of nieces and nephews so I'll probably be begging for more shortly!

Thanks!
Aunt Meg