Sunday, May 15, 2011

Easter...take two!

Trying to get a good picture of my kids in their cute Easter outfits is pretty much a joke.  So here's take two!  And you'll notice, there's no Luke.  He had already peed through his outfit by the time I got the camera out, so it's just the two crazies! (And mostly just Katelyn, since I needed some good ones for Aunt Meg...)




 How's this mom?
 We've got an issue, I think, with these eyes!




 CHEESE!


Wanna see some Luke-ness?  So sweet!  :)  I'm SO grateful that he does A LOT of this...

 Cuz we get precious FEW moments of this...

 Before we are back to a whole lotta this...!

I've got a cry-er on my hands.  Thankfully, having Katelyn in baby form broke me in and I know that the crying has an end.  Hopefully it will be soon! :)

2 comments:

Meg Williams said...

oh, she couldn't be cuter! She might actually have more attitude than me. I mean, I'm thinking thats impossible, but....

Lindy Windy said...

future model rite there!!!!