Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

We started prepping the garden last weekend...which means we were ready to start our first round of planting last night for family night.  It's just like Christmas for Mike around here...and Katelyn loves to join in on the fun!  We planted peas and carrots and can't wait until they start to grow!!


Check out the concentration!

Don't worry, Josh was there too.  He was just more interested in eating sand!  See him?

We love planting!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I wish Ryan was into gardening. I would love to grow as many things as you do! I just can't do so much on my own. Maybe when he's out of school and not so busy.

Is Katelyn wearing one of the princess dresses you made in this picture? I'm definitely interested in knowing more about this easy pattern you mentioned... Those dumb costumes are already falling apart!

Email me! christineb26 at gmail