Saturday, March 19, 2011

Induction Day is Set...!

We have anywhere between 0 and 12 days to go!!  

We moved the Induction day up by one....we'll have a March baby instead of an April Fools Baby!  (As my good friend says.... "You moved your date up by a month!")  For all the talk of having this baby early, for all the contractions (every 10 minutes, like clockwork today), and for all the times my Doctor has said, "pack a bag!", this baby is still hanging on and not budging!  I'd love the experience of going into labor myself, but in the end, sign me up for getting this kid out on a schedule!!

Jillisa came over today and gave me a pedicure.  Lovely, I tell you, just LOVELY!  So, it's up for the guessing...boy or girl?  I've got a poll over there on my sidebar, give a guess if you wish.  We're ready to head to the hospital anytime, but...if you don't hear about it before then, check back March 31st to see the verdict!


2 comments:

Joela said...

Hey, no cankles! I can totally see bones in your feet!

Chase and Amy said...

Yay for having an induction date!