Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've been...

I've been going to be early, and sleeping in late.

I've been eating, unwisely, lots of sugar cuz I'm pretty sure this is going to be a no-no come sometime soon. :) 

I've been watching lots of movies in the afternoons.

My saliva amount is through the roof, I'm losing my hair, and my eyes don't like my contacts anymore.

I've been smelling things that don't exist and hating foods I once loved.

I've been thinking about names and checking calendars.

I've been feeling dizzy and faint.

I've been packing extra snacks everywhere I go.

My knees ache.

I've been wondering when it's time to pull out a different type of wardrobe.

I've been wishing Josh walked.

I've been really hot!

I've been so glad to have an excuse to look chubby.

Have you guessed it yet?

Barefoot and...
I've been pregnant before...and I'm pregnant again! :)

We expect our little bundle of cuteness sometime early April (the Dr. said the 10th)

To answer some questions...

Josh and little person will be 17 months apart--eek!

Yes, it was planned--although we didn't expect it for a few more months!

I'm 10 weeks along on Tuesday--and I don't have a clue how people wait forever to tell people!  I'm no good at the waiting game.

I feel gross, but not nearly as gross as lots of people so I can just suck it up, right?

We aren't going to find out what it is--at least that's what I'm saying right now.  Don't you think that sounds fun?!

(P.S.  I have pregnancy ticker stress...the one that is up will only be up for a while, cuz seriously, no baby has THAT much room to move around in--or pregnancy would be a LOT more comfortable for all involved.  And, let's get real, that cute ticker with the skinny pregnant woman and the bag--I don't even come CLOSE to looking like that!!  If you have a perfect, more-real-to-life ticker, let me know! :)

11 comments:

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

my twins and liam are 15 months apart...It's really hard sometimes, but I'm honest with myself. Twins is hard...so what's one more? Anyway, my point is that it's fun to have them close together. Especially if you have another boy. Mine are getting to the point where they all do the same things at the same time and enjoy all the same things, it's like triplets! (Triplets is being used in a positive way here)

Emily said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys! Good luck with the pregnancy...and yes, eat sweets while you can!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

Congrats! Enjoy those sweets and afternoon movies!

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

Congrats!!!

Marissa said...

Mindy, I'm so excited for you guys what great news!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!

Rochbug said...

That's great news!! My two boys are 18 months apart and for the most part it's not that bad. You'll be surprised at how quickly Josh Man will grow up once this new baby gets here. He won't look or act like a baby anymore:) I love to be pregnant, and as you said it's a perfect time to eat sweets! Happy pregnancy!!

Kirsten Knowles said...

Hey looks like that pregnancy brain is kicking in won't little dude-man & bundle of joy be 19-20 months apart?! And I'm super excited, because we are SOOO in the same boat about the whole sooner than expected :)

Traci said...

Congrats! So exciting!

The Tabot Fam said...

congrats! we're excited for you!

Cassidy said...

Congrats to you! We're excited for you guys!