Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Baby Shower....

We threw a baby shower for my best friend on Saturday.  I think it turned out pretty good, and actually, as I think about it, was the first shower I've ever thrown.  People came, people talked, people ate, people laughed.  Success!


Cute Deanna is due October 23, and reminds me of all those first time mom things that freaked me out!  Baby number three is less stressful, but only cuz I've got somewhat of a handle on what to do--the question is, how to do it with THREE!

What did Mike do during the shower...? 
He was pretty much amazing...

In other news, there is no other news.  We're busy, but happy.  I'm finally not feeling as sick (except that I can't seem to kick a nasty cold, or something), Katelyn has turned into an angel child who is full of love and obedience, Josh is destructo boy who won't walk, and Mike is working his tail off for us.  We're getting a new furnace on Wednesday!! Yeah for finding the cheapest, best one we could--(if you need a referral, give us a call!), and yeah for no more freezing winters and sweltering summers.  And double yeah for cheaper cooling bills--last three months?  $190, $201, and $176...ouch! 




We're happy!! Hope you are all too!!

1 comment:

Lindy Windy said...

sooooooooooo ccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!