Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's Birthday Week!!

It's birthday week at our house--Aunts, Uncles, Great-Aunts, Grandpas, and, of course, Katelyn and Mike all contribute to the fun! Today makes Katelyn officially 3 (should I be embarrassed that I don't remember the exact minute?  Makes me a bad Mom, eh?).

  She's darling, cute, and thankfully, delightfully happy and obedient this week so I can remember that she's darling and cute! Today we celebrated by taking Katelyn to the Splash Pad in Ogden.  She actually had fun!

We celebrated Mike's and Katelyn's birthday with my family on Sunday.  Yummy ribs on the BBQ and Barbie cake...awesome!

The Cake...

The presents...and check out my face...Who's birthday is this anyway?  Perhaps I should add Barbies to MY birthday list next year! :)

The "franchise!"  A princess bike from Mom and Dad!
We didn't forget Mike...he had a camping/dutch oven birthday theme!

More partying tomorrow, and then again on Sunday.  Mike heads out on his backpacking trip with his best buddies for the weekend, and we'll just keep partying away!

2 comments:

RaDawn said...

These pictures of Katelyn are darling!

The Hulls said...

Love that the Barbie cake was for Mike's b-day too! Found your blog by accident, but happy I did! In case only Mindy gets these comments, Mike and I were great pals at BYU. I didn't know you had a second child -- belated congrats! Take care!

Cami Hull