Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Thousand Things...

Okay, so I've got a thousand things I really, really, really want to blog about...potty training (success!!), Zoo trips, our BEAUTIFUL garden, awesome freecycle finds, Jillisa's house, summer plans, Josh's skin (it's a miracle, I tell you!  A miracle!!), etc...but, it's all going to have to wait.  Girls camp is in 14 days, and I'm putting all extra time and energy there--whew!! I DID NOT appreciate my YW leaders enough--not nearly enough! (But since nobody seems to read my blog anyway...perhaps it doesn't matter... ;)


 See you in a few weeks!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

hey, I read your blog, but I admit, I'm not good at commenting often. I'll try to work on that. Oh, and I still want you to do some vinyl lettering for me, I'll email you after girls camp though! Have a great time! :)

Marissa said...

I totally read your blog every time you up date it! Hang in there, you will make it.

Holly Strong said...

I read it and I toatlly feel for you. You will have to tell me your miracle with Josh after camp...maybe it'll work on Bennett. Good luck and shout if you need anything.

Tara Winchester said...

me too! I read your blog!

The Tabot Fam said...

Hey! This is some of my favorite reading material!

Bonnie said...

Good Luck with Girls Camp!! I am sure it will be awesome!!!