Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quick Catch-Up

So, what did you miss while I was knee-deep in Girls Camp?

Our garden is growing--like a weed!! It's beautiful and we love it. Anybody need some lettuce?  We've got it coming out of our ears!


Katelyn took a Parent and Tot swimming class--she of course loved it!


I went wild and crazy pulling out plants and bushes in our front yard this spring--and now I regret it!  Any landscaping friends out there who would be willing to come over and help me fix what I tore apart!? 

Josh loves keys...

We've almost saved enough for new carpet--July has 3 paychecks, so carpet here we come!

Got another great freecycle (or wantedcycle) find...we LOVE it!


We spent $300 bucks to fix our AC, but after being totally jipped by Whipple, we found a company we LOVE and would highly recommend

Oatmeal is our friend.

I lost my camera, and one of Katelyn's pink shoes--are they are your house?

Summer has finally arrived and we're living up the great weather!

Anybody want to play? :)

No comments: