Monday, November 2, 2009

Kitchen and Backyard...


A few more pictures for you. Our dishwasher is broken, so I finally just decided to take a picture. I figured if I waited until there were no dishes in either the sink or the dish drain, I'd never get a picture. So...here you are!

This is the view from the family room. There is a fabulous red wall to your right, but you can't see it in this picture. The jury is still out on what color to do the rest of the kitchen in. Eventually we'll do a whole kitchen remodel and paint the walls that you see brown, yellow.


Here is the main kitchen part. Although I don't love the drop down ceiling, the kitchen really is very bright and roomy--and I love the bar.


Here is our fabulous $600 fridge...and the pantry that Mike and my Dad built. They did such a great job! Yeah for more storage!!


We LOVE our stove. If we move, I'm sure this will go with us. Convection, warming drawer, 5 gas burners...pure cooking bliss!



Our backyard is fully fenced and red ant free. It's awesome!! Katelyn loves to dig in the dirt, and we got a whole stinkin ton of apples from the tree you see. The shed is humongous, which is awesome cuz we don't have a garage, and we have big plans to build a deck in the spring. We're surrounded on two sides by big scary dogs, but they don't seem to bother Katelyn, so I try not to let them bother me!





1 comment:

Elena said...

Where's the garden?