Saturday, October 17, 2009

I need to update, I need to update...

Pictures will come soon (I hope), but here are some quick highlights...

We all had bronchitis and sinus infections...ug.
We finally moved in--after painting just about every surface in the house.
Katelyn made the transition to a 'big girl bed' awesomely!
We love that our house came with an apple tree--we're making apple juice, sauce and pie filling.
We had our first house-warming party yesterday with all of Mike's best friends...so fun!
We're loving BYU season.
We still don't have Internet at our house--can only blog at Grandma's and it's killing me!
I love my new front door color.
Mike still likes his job, and just got asked to work 8-10 hours of overtime a week (bummer!), but they are going to pay him for his overtime (nice!).
We can't wait for Thanksgiving to see the whole Williams fam and have them meet Josh!
I just got asked to be in charge of the luncheon for my new wards Super Saturday--and it's one week from today...ah!
Josh isn't sleeping through the night, but I have effectively given birth to another acid reflux baby--who is now on medicine, so hopefully things will improve soon!
I'm loving decorate my new house.
Josh is smiling now...so cute!
Katelyn is an awesome big sister, although I've learned she doesn't know how to share with her friends.
We love Clifford and Curious George.
We are loving the fall weather, but I miss Texas more then I thought I would.


2 comments:

Glen & Kat said...

I'm glad to hear an update and that you're all feeling better now. Hopefully you get internet soon--I can't wait for pictures :)

Holly Strong said...

How exciting. When are we going to have a game night with Becky? I vote we come to your house and see it and the cute new little guy.