Monday, October 26, 2009

As promised...


A few pictures for your viewing pleasure...not the whole house, mind you--
I've still got work to do--but some! :)

Here's the outside once again. E-mail for our new address...don't want to give out unsafe info, right? :)


I LOVE our front door. A happy orange-ish color, super cute vinyl, pretty windows...LOVE it!


Had to show you an up close of the welcome sign. I'm going to switch out the 'o' every holiday--up next, Tom Turkey!



Our home is a split entry, which is not our favorite, but as you come up the stairs, at least you get to walk into something beautiful. Ignore the nasty green carpet--re-carpeting is on my Christmas list! ;) My mom and I painted every surface you'll see--and the boys did all the molding, casing, and basing. It looks awesome, and we love it! (The kitchen is on the left--pictures to come tomorrow...I've got dishes to do! :)



This is the view from the kitchen, looking down the hall. On your right is the bathroom and master, on your left is Josh's room and a closet. It's a pretty standard 2 bedroom up, 2 bedroom down split entry.



Up next is the Master...I include this picture not because our room looks awesome (although, after 3 weeks, it is FINALLY unpacked), but because I want you to see the wonderful gray! We were brave and decided to copy our friends, the Werrets, and paint our bedroom gray, and it turned out perfect. I'd even call it a warm color, if a gray can be classified as that!



And here is one of the funnest rooms in the house--thus far : Dude-muffin's room. We talked about doing a monkey themed room, or a BYU room--and is it any wonder the BYU room won? Next week we're going to go down to Provo and take some great campus pictures to frame for his room, but it's mostly done so I'll post it. Ignore the ceiling fan--it's going to go in our room as soon as it reaches the top of the To Do list (which is lengthy, let me tell you!)



And on the opposite wall, a friendly cougar reminder to wake up (although Josh, please...not anymore at 3 in the morning! Wait until the sun comes up! :)


Next post: Kitchen, Katelyn's room, and backyard. You'll have to wait for the office, bathrooms and family room.

Loves!!

5 comments:

Joela said...

Great pictures honey!! You've truly been busy. Love, love, love you!

Deanna said...

It looks so cute! I hope my house turns out as well as yours!

Glen & Kat said...

So cute! I'm amazed at what you've done already.

Kristin said...

The house is looking great! I love the vinyl lettering on the front door!

I've been thinking of doing vinyl lettering and picture in the baby's room above the crib - please email me with pricing info (thepeartfamily@gmail.com)

Thanks for your encouraging words after my last post. It sure helped lift my spirits! :)

Emily said...

I can't believe you got all that painting done!!! We've only gotten one room done so far!...although having to remove wallpaper first, slows down the process. :)

I'm glad you like your grey wall!...Luke thought I was crazy too when I first wanted to paint our master grey...but he came around. :) I'm still totally into grey these days. It is such an awesome neutral...it goes with EVERYTHING!

I'm so glad you guys are enjoying Utah. That's awesome.