Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick Update...

Hey everyone!
No baby yet...that seems to be the most bummerish news I can send. I've actually got 2 weeks left, but boy oh boy, I am SO ready to be done. Every day I think, "Take is one day at a time," and every night I think, "Okay, one more day down." I'll make it, but possibly just by sheer grit and determination. I'm quite sure this baby isn't coming anytime soon--or even anytime near his due date for that matter--so I'm going to start negotiating an induction date with my doctor when I go see him tomorrow. Yeah! :)
We took some quick pictures to capture our little family of 3 before Little Dude makes his appearance, and here's a side shot of my cute 37 week baby bump (why they call it a bump, I don't know! I swear, that thing is a mountain!! :) I amazingly don't have cankles this pregnancy, so you don't get a shot of those this time around!



In other news, we put in and accepted a counter-offer on a home today! Yeah!! If all goes well, we'll be closing on or before September 30th. It's in Layton, off Gordon, near the mall and it's super cute. Surprisingly, it's not anything like what we thought we wanted, but it's going to be perfect for us! The previous owners really liked woodsy/moose decor, so as soon as I repaint some rooms, we'll have a great house warming party!
Mike is liking his job and is finally adjusting to the longer hours, and we're basically happy, healthy, and grateful! Check back for baby pictures! :)
And a request...we've done some fun things lately (before I became far too wiped out to move anymore), but I don't have pictures...can I get copies of some pictures (Williams Family vacation fun, Moose Hollow Pics, the Davis County Fair with Michael...anybody want to share?)

3 comments:

BeccaBelle26 said...

You know me and my love of paint so just let me know when your ready and I'll be there, roller in hand!

Maren and Ryan Meldrum said...

oh my gosh the last 2 weeks are like torture! With nick and eric especially I was DYING for the doctor to say, alrighty let's take those babies out...right now! but it just didn't happen, every week, oh things look great, you're at maybe a 1...til finally I was like LOOK i need to know when I'm done with this business! Those kids probably would have stuck around the full 40 weeks if I never had asked. Then with Liam he just took his sweet time...The closest induce date I could get with my doctor was 3 days after my due date...and they kept saying...i don't know if you'll even be ready by then...it might end up c section...so yeah this is a long comment...but trust me i feel for ya! :)

Emily said...

Congrats on finding a house! That's awesome! I can't wait to see baby pictures...good luck with the last few days. Sounds like torture.