Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lagoon!



We went to Lagoon as a family yesterday to help Kasey celebrate his works' Lagoon Day. It was great!! We got free walking passes, and let me tell you, that's the way to go! I wasn't going to ride any rides anyway, and Katelyn was free, so we got to sit and watch her play. She LOVED it. I was nervous that she would try and climb out of all the rides, but she loved every one!

"More ride please?!"






This girl was fearless! She even loved Puff the Magic Dragon!


The Tilt-o-Whirl is Mom's favorite ride in the whole park...so fun!


Thanks Kasey for the fun day!!

P.S. Mike had his interview with L-3 yesterday as well. We're sitting on pins and needles to see what they say. Please keep us and the hiring people in your prayers...it would be great to get on with the next chapter of our lives! :)

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'd love to get together and play with you guys. My grandparents actually work at the church history museum one day a week. Let me know when you'd like to get together!

Glen & Kat said...

That looks like so much fun! Katelyn's so brave!