Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sad Day To Be a Couger...

Well...posting backwards today. Saturday--what a sad day to be a cougar fan. Rumor is that it's better for the Conference to have Utah win, but really, we're just bummed around here that BYU didn't win. Although, as Mike would say, they self-destructed.
In any case, I thought these were cute pictures. We babysat Kara, Elena's (my project buddy and vinyl lettering partner) baby girl on Saturday morning while they went to the temple. Andrew and Elena are avid Utah fans, so of course I had to dress Kara accordingly!

We'll still rise and shout for the cougars--but maybe a bit more quietly this week! :)

Today I'm Thankful To Be A Cougar!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

That's karma for ya.

That'll teach ya to put my daughter in a BYU T-shirt.