Thursday, November 27, 2008

Family Pictures, Take One

Mike's parents have a beautiful backyard, so we took the opportunity to take family pictures today. Can I just say, it's a joke with a 16month old! Out the window goes my dream pictures that I was planning in my head!! :) We got some good ones though, and I'm not giving up yet! You want lots of outfit changes, right?

(By the way...I still have a LONG way to go, but I bought new pants this weekend! Size 14!! I've lost 16 pounds! My goal is 31 more--but it's a race against time as we are officially 'trying.' We'll see! It was fun to feel skinny-ish, though!)





Any of these you want to see on your Christmas card?

Today I am grateful for modern technology that lets me take hundreds of terrible pictures without going through that much film!

5 comments:

Holly Strong said...

The third from the bottom is cute! If you think it's hard now Mindy, just wait until you have 4 kiddos....LOL! Good job on hte weight lose and good luck on ttcing. It's soooo much fun to be in the "having kids" stage of your life.

Meg Williams said...

I vote for the first one- can't believe how gorgeous she is! You guys are cute too...

Meg

tjandash said...

I'm so glad you found our blog! You are not a snoop at all. Very cute family pictures! I love your coordinating outfits. I'm up for going whenever you are!

Anonymous said...

THe pictures look great! You can't even tell that your 16 month old was giving you a hard time! They are cute, now I need to get on ours...........
Congrats on the weight loss!

The Butler Family said...

I like the first one best. I'm glad you guys are doing so well. I love keeping tabs on what you're up to. What a CUTE family you are!